- Defined as any completed work of art that is consistent with generally accepted Christian principles, and is an outgrowth of the artist’s Christian faith.
- Participant must be present at the time of judging.
- Participant should be prepared to answer questions relating to inspiration, process, personal meaning, etc.
- You must submit a Fine Arts Idea Statement with your entry. This statement must accompany the entry or there will be a two point deduction.
Competition Day Checklist
- Is my name displayed on or near the artwork?
- Have I completed a Fine Arts Idea Statement and attached it to the project?
- Am I dressed in a way that is appropriate for a scholarship competition? For more info on this, see General Rules – Attire