Category: Music Composition Solo
- Includes instrumental and vocal compositions.
- The composition must be performed, either live or by recording.
- It does not need to be performed by the composer.
- It does not have to be memorized.
- Presentation must not exceed 5 minutes in length.
- The composer should be prepared to answer questions relating to inspiration, process, personal meaning, etc.
- Your entry must include a LEAD SHEET.
- You will be scored on the Christian emphasis of your entry.
- Participant must provide 5 copies of the entry for judging purposes.
Competition Day Checklist
- Do I have 5 copies of the entry?
- Am I dressed in a way that is appropriate for a scholarship competition? For more info on this, see General Rules – Attire