Category: Puppetry Group
- Your presentation must be Christian in content.
- Your presentation and any spoken introduction must not exceed five minutes in length. Two points will be subtracted from your score if you exceed this limit.
- Your presentation must be memorized.
- A script is not required.
- Puppeteers will not be restricted to using their own voices.
- Puppetry is judged on manipulation of the puppet, not on the acting ability of the puppeteer.
Competition Day Checklist
- Do we have the accompaniment track?
- Are we dressed in a way that is appropriate for a scholarship competition? For more info on this, see General Rules – Attire