- You must submit a Fine Arts Idea Statement with your entry. This will help the judges understand what your entry is all about and understand the concept that you want to portray with your entry. You must submit this “statement” or else you will be deducted 2 points by each judge on your evaluation score sheets.
- The video may be done in Black and white or Color.
- The video must not exceed a 3 minute time limit. There is not a set minimum time limit but the maximum time limit is 3 minutes.
- Entries must be submitted on DVD.
Competition Day Checklist
- Have I completed a Fine Arts Idea Statement and attached it to the project?
- Am I dressed in a way that is appropriate for a scholarship competition? For more info on this, see General Rules – Attire